Single mom seeking advice | ExpatWoman.com

Single mom seeking advice

Latest post on 29 August 2015 - 15:07

Hello, I have a friend who is a single mom of a 2 year old girl wanting to work but doesn't know what to do with her girl. She checked the nurseries but prices are ridiculous for someone who is trying to survive. She can't sponsor a nanny either. Does anyone out there know of something that perhaps can help her in this difficult stage in her life?

Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 12:02
There was a job posting here for a nursery secretary or something. That would be an ideal type of job as she can keep her daughter in the same nursery while she's working. I doubt it pays enough to be able to rent something decent and most of those positions wants someone on husbands visa.
Latest post on 29 August 2015 - 21:50
There was a job posting here for a nursery secretary or something. That would be an ideal type of job as she can keep her daughter in the same nursery while she's working.
Latest post on 29 August 2015 - 16:07
If she can't afford the nursery fees, what is she going to do when it's time for school?
Latest post on 29 August 2015 - 15:33
Hi - how does she presently sustain herself / her daughter in dubai without a job? The likelihood is that if she was to be successful in getting a job, the issue around nurseries / nanny would probably be resolved. What field of work is she looking at getting employment? I know of someone looking for an admin assistant which would pay around 8k - 10k depending on experience (native English speaker required) so possibly an option. Good luck

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY