Does anyone live at the Fairmont Palm South Residence? | ExpatWoman.com

Does anyone live at the Fairmont Palm South Residence?

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 09:16

I am considering a move to the Fairmont Palm South residence but concerned with the construction going on. In particular how many buildings/hotels/apartments will be built? Does anyone live there and what are the pros and cons of living there? Many thanks!

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 10:02
I dont live at Fairmont Residences but DH and I were looking to move there. If you are road facing or on the spare block of land be aware that it is noisy. Construction is 24/7 and the Hilton site is currently the most active, trucks enter from the land next to Fairmont, there is also a significant amount of dust from the trucks coming and going. The facilities at Fairmont are excellent and IFA are great managers, but......there has been talk which has been in the papers as well, that Nakheel are building a promenade walk across the front of Fairmont Residences which means they will loose beach access. I believe the matter has been in court and Im not sure of the outcome or whether it has been resolved.
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 09:38
There is a fair bit of construction in the area. The below map is more up to date than google maps and shows what is planned and under construction. http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=25.103360&lon=55.147033&z=17&m=b&search=dubai

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY