Where to go for Eid holidays? | ExpatWoman.com

Where to go for Eid holidays?

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 12:10

Hi,
We are a family of 3.DS is 12 year old. any suggestions on where to go during the eid al adha holidays would be much appreciated. we will be staying in the uae and do not fancy very far places as I will be the only one driving. Any resorts in RAK, fujairah that will cater to a low budget? somewhere tried and tested...all suggestions will be highly valued as i have no clue

thanks MB

Latest post on 12 September 2015 - 14:15
but....WHEN are Eid holidays?? to be announced, I know....but just an idea... DHs company have given their staff 22nd, 23rd and 24th off already, so they can make plans :)
Latest post on 12 September 2015 - 13:27
but....WHEN are Eid holidays?? to be announced, I know....but just an idea...
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 13:46
Have a look on Groupon etc although hotels do tend to hike the prices up around EID as they know people will be off/travelling or doing a staycation
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 12:32
hi... not sure if ur up to travelling out of the UAE but if u do then Sri Lanka and Goa are lovely this time of the year (not too busy but still lovely)... we went to Sri Lanka during the summer so are doing Goa now... for local staycations get in touch with Kathleen Plom at Travelcounsellors ([email protected])... I've done a few bookings with her now and she is absolutely AWESOME! Got her reference from this forum and haven't looked back since!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY