Help me find a play school!!! | ExpatWoman.com

Help me find a play school!!!

Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 15:58
Ohh! I don't really mind about the fee structure though if it's worth! I came across mixed responses about BON! I will spk to the one dat u said and ofc Aga Khan as well! Just spoke to Cambridgeshire.. Seems to be good.. But then have to visit in person to get the actual picture! Thanks mommies!
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 14:19
There is Aga Khan Early Learning Centre in that area too. Very clean and professional staff, worth a look.
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 12:26
Il certainly have a look at that one! And thanks a ton for your quick response! Heard BON is way too exp! Nways.. I shall chk on these... The one u said.. Wat curriculum do they follow? the playschool is actually managed and run by Filipinos... i wouldn't say it's cheap and probably follows the same fee structure as British Orchard... but they have a good student/teacher ratio and they took very good care of my daughter... in the phillipines De La Salle is a university where teachers go to get their degrees/qualifications ... they follow the Montessori curriculum however, if you're looking for something cheaper look at the Asian nurseries such as Smart Children's, Happy Home, New Dubai Nursery... these have much more competitive fees but subsequently their student teacher ratio is not the same as those in the other places not sure if you'll find much feedback on those nurseries on this forum though... have you look at the IndusLadies forum?
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 12:13
Il certainly have a look at that one! And thanks a ton for your quick response! Heard BON is way too exp! Nways.. I shall chk on these... The one u said.. Wat curriculum do they follow?
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 11:39
hi and welcome to dubai... my daughter went to a playschool in mankhool area called De La Salle Montessori... we were very happy with their facilities and teaching style... they do have other playschools in the area too such as British Orchard, Toddlers International, OrangeTree, Artkid, etc. I can only recommend De La Salle as it's the only one i have personal experience with but I'm sure other women on the forum will be able to give some feedback on the others
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 11:32
Hey ladies.. I'm new to Dubai and need your help in finding a play school for my kido! I'm in Bur Dubai now, hence looking for one in an around mankhool or karama! Plz suggest! TIA Anju

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY