Etsy | ExpatWoman.com

Etsy

Latest post on 02 October 2015 - 22:59
Yes you can and it's easy. Just open a 'shop and ship' account. You pay a one of fee (which is not very much) and they will deliver parcels, via Aramex, to your doorstep here. There is, of course, a delivery charge depending on the weight of the item, so not a good idea to get anything heavy sent but it is a good a service. FYI there is no proper 'home' postal service here. The other alternative is to get a PO Box, but post takes ages to arrive out here and anything thing that does not fit into your box, will be held at the Post Office so you will have to collect it.
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 14:14
I've ordered from Etsy and as I don't have a private p.o.box, I gave my office P.o.box and had to pick it up from EMPOST. It all depends on the seller if they can courier or post. For other online shopping, I use shop and ship if there's no direct shipping to UAE and the goods are couriered to you .
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 14:03
Hello Any Etsy supplier that ships worldwide will ship to Dubai. I get stuff sent here all the time. Just had some new cabinet door knobs delivered yesterday! I always give PO Box and physical address, as some things are sent by courier (though rarely) and some are delivered by post, so best to catch all. FFx
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 13:49
Hi ladies, Can anyone tell me if I can order from Etsy and get it delivered here? I've not seen any postman delivering parcels etc here in Dubai like we used to have in Europe! Does it mean we have to forget ordering things outside of Dubai and receive it here? Do we even receive the parcels?! Should we ship things to home address or office mailbox? Etsy can be used? Many thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY