Moving company within Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Moving company within Dubai

Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 06:24

I am looking for recommendations within in Dubai, a company that will pack and unpack, not necessary the cheapest, but someone really good.

Latest post on 16 November 2015 - 13:44
Last time my friend and their family shifted their residence,it was a good moving service.I just heard it from them.Its an opinion just enquire it ,the name is Al Sabba. http://www.sabamovers.com/relocation-shifting.php
Latest post on 16 November 2015 - 12:03
The Best way to find a good moving Company is get the Moving Quotes from minimum 6 Movers from Dubai for example www.topten-movers.com ,Comapre the price ad service , save time and money on your move . www.topten-movers.com , +971 50 1401909 I know you're advertising this, but I personally would never use a website for something like this. Always go with personal recommendation oh dear :confused: Thought I give that website ago as Joly has posted on my thread. Will go with my gut feeling and ask lots of questions. Obviously not accept first and second quotes until I find the right one and of course will go by recommendation that was given on my thread. . To the OP let me know how you go with Promove. TIA
Latest post on 10 November 2015 - 19:45
Agreed that Rick's Mac Pack Removals have good service but they are pricey and also worth noting that they don't carry insurance in the event there are accidents
Latest post on 10 November 2015 - 15:51
Rick's Mac Pack Removal's - great service and very efficient. If you like to to pay more than double...:( We got a very, very high quote and ended up using TMS, twice in fact. TMS were good and didn't break anything.
Latest post on 10 November 2015 - 14:28
Rick's Mac Pack Removal's - great service and very efficient.
Latest post on 10 November 2015 - 13:18
The Best way to find a good moving Company is get the Moving Quotes from minimum 6 Movers from Dubai for example www.topten-movers.com ,Comapre the price ad service , save time and money on your move . www.topten-movers.com , +971 50 1401909 I know you're advertising this, but I personally would never use a website for something like this. Always go with personal recommendation
Latest post on 10 November 2015 - 13:08
The Best way to find a good moving Company is get the Moving Quotes from minimum 6 Movers from Dubai for example http://toptenmovers-uae.com/ ,Comapre the price ad service , save time and money on your move .
Latest post on 09 October 2015 - 15:18
we've used DASA number of times without any issues but they are not cheap. highly recommended. they unpack the big furniture and set it up but they did not unpack the kitchen and clothes. also no plumbing and curtains hanging.
Latest post on 09 October 2015 - 12:07
Used ALM when we moved recently. The worst moving experience ever. 50% of wooden furniture had deep scratches on them. Things broken. They put something heavy on top of our piano and there are anow 2 neat dent on each end of piano. 2 med size potted plant disappeared. I saw them load the potted plants in the truck but it never made it to the new house. Brand new elliptical trainer bits broken. Picture frames broken. Never had a move this bad before. So beware.
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 15:32
I had used ALM cargo 050 9220956 twice for moving house locally. I haven't faced any issues while moving with them, Guys were really professional and very punctual.
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 15:12
I am looking for recommendations within in Dubai, a company that will pack and unpack, not necessary the cheapest, but someone really good. ProMove. We used them in June and it was the easiest and best move we have ever done. I literally sat with my feet up most of the day :) They did everything and everything ended up moved to it's right place in the new property. http://promove.ae/ Thank you, sounds like what I am looking for.
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 12:48
Hi we used safeway they were really reasonable and brilliant
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 09:29
I am looking for recommendations within in Dubai, a company that will pack and unpack, not necessary the cheapest, but someone really good. ProMove. We used them in June and it was the easiest and best move we have ever done. I literally sat with my feet up most of the day :) They did everything and everything ended up moved to it's right place in the new property. http://promove.ae/

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY