Delivery at Thumbay Hospital | ExpatWoman.com

Delivery at Thumbay Hospital

Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 01:42
hi Mommy! I delivered there and I can say the facilities and services are good during my stay since it's a new hospital. Also, no hidden charges. As for the doctors, the duty OB doctor i didn't like as she wanted a fast delivery that i ended up in an Emergency CS. I know my body that i could deliver normal but we don't want any other complications so we opt to go for what she said. The rest of the doctors were very hands on and thorough with me. They are transparent on what they will do to you and explain things accordingly. Thanks alot for sharing!
Latest post on 17 November 2015 - 16:40
hi Mommy! I delivered there and I can say the facilities and services are good during my stay since it's a new hospital. Also, no hidden charges. As for the doctors, the duty OB doctor i didn't like as she wanted a fast delivery that i ended up in an Emergency CS. I know my body that i could deliver normal but we don't want any other complications so we opt to go for what she said. The rest of the doctors were very hands on and thorough with me. They are transparent on what they will do to you and explain things accordingly.
Latest post on 15 November 2015 - 11:19
Hi, i just registered myself for a delivery next month at thumbay hospital.. Please can anyone share their experiences? And also some info about the doctors there..

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY