Online shopping with free shipping to Dubai?? | ExpatWoman.com

Online shopping with free shipping to Dubai??

Latest post on 26 December 2015 - 18:14

Hey folks, can anyone suggest some good online shopping sites with free shipping to dubai?

Desert Cart is good, and its free shipping for order over 250 dhs, but they take an awful lot of time to get here.. sometimes up to a month! Is there some site I can get stuff quicker? Thanks!

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 17:49
[url=https://www.siennaonline.com'>SiennaOnline[/url'> is a good place to go online shopping too
Latest post on 27 December 2015 - 23:26
Thank you all! I ordered on Habibi.ae, its getting here tomorrow! :D EEEEEEE Treating myself for the new year!:party::balloon::lol:
Latest post on 27 December 2015 - 15:15
Next direct and new look are amazing and fast! Also I find next cheaper than UK and here in the shops! Enjoy!
Latest post on 27 December 2015 - 13:18
try www.star12.me i absolutely loved their concept. delivery is free! and next day! and best of all its at 50% off! have fun!
Latest post on 27 December 2015 - 12:31
If you are looking for women clothes and innerwear, Lavenya is good. I am not sure about Intl items, but hatever they have seems pretty good. thetoysouq is also good, if you wanna buy toys online in Dubai. Deliveries are also on time.
Latest post on 27 December 2015 - 00:02
Thank you! My Mom and I are having a blast going through these sites! :D
Latest post on 26 December 2015 - 21:24
Nextdirect.ae spend over 150 comes in 4 days River island and New Look aed50 flat fee works out cheaper when UK sales are on. Takes 10 days

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY