Casa Arabian Ranches | ExpatWoman.com

Casa Arabian Ranches

Latest post on 15 April 2016 - 12:05

Hi ladies, we have looked at some Casa villas and are thinking of buying for own use. I just wanted some up to date information on the development, basically on dewa bills (higher than usual?), traffic situation, gym, community areas and day to day issues, from someone who's already living there or knows someone living there. We are a family of 3 including our teen son.

Any feedback will be much appreciated. TIA

Latest post on 19 April 2016 - 16:47
A new community called Palma in Arabian Ranches 2 is currently being handed over. Furthermore, there is a FB group for residents of Casa. They'll probably have answers to most of your questions :)
Latest post on 18 April 2016 - 13:10
Casa is in the new Arabian Ranches (known as Ranches 2) and the villas are lovely (Alma is in Arabian Ranches 1). The swimming pool is stunning but I guess you've seen that. Emaar will soon be releasing other new villas in that area as some of them are looking finished (don't know timelines). We don't live there but from what I understand it's a lovely community. We looked at several villas but couldn't get out of our own tenancy otherwise would have definitely moved there. With regard to facilities there is the new Arabian Ranches Souk which is close and has lots of shops including a Carrefour. To drive to Spinneys in Motor City would only be 10 minutes (cut through Studio city and into Motor City by the Metropole School). In terms of getting to a gym I think the closest would be in Studio City (so 5 minutes) and there are plenty of others in Motor City. All the delivery people go there (I've seen the bikes coming in and out!) Hope this helps.
Latest post on 18 April 2016 - 09:47
I know a family who lives there, the area is called Alma and they are very happy living there. We visit them regularly and we love the area there too (great facilities, swimming pool, nice restaurant Maison Mathis). I cannot ask them about their bills but I am sure if you have a big garden with real grass you can expect a high monthly bill. They have fake grass so I think their costs are more limited.
Latest post on 16 April 2016 - 15:35
Anyone?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY