Microgynon 30 | ExpatWoman.com

Microgynon 30

Latest post on 22 April 2016 - 20:00

Hi ladies, sometimes internet searches seem to confuse things as there's misleading info everywhere, so I hope you don't mind me asking.
Microgynon 30 seems to be allowed into Dubai (I visited once with no problem) but is there a limit on how much I can bring with me? Ideally I'd like to bring a years supply with me when I move over there, would this be allowed?

Latest post on 07 May 2018 - 12:02
Bump I was told that this is not available here. Would anyone have a spare pack please? Thanks
Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 11:08
Hi ladies, sometimes internet searches seem to confuse things as there's misleading info everywhere, so I hope you don't mind me asking. Microgynon 30 seems to be allowed into Dubai (I visited once with no problem) but is there a limit on how much I can bring with me? Ideally I'd like to bring a years supply with me when I move over there, would this be allowed? When I first moved to Dubai I brought a years supply of Ovranette as it wasn't available here
Latest post on 23 April 2016 - 22:00
Its available here over the counter so you shouldn't have any trouble at all. Unfortunately Microgynon 30 is not available in Dubai.
Latest post on 23 April 2016 - 13:20
Its available here over the counter so you shouldn't have any trouble at all.
Latest post on 22 April 2016 - 21:12
Someone I know does it regularly and she never had a problem.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY