Microdermabrasion and facials | ExpatWoman.com

Microdermabrasion and facials

Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 14:05

I've neglected my skin for a long time now and need to give it a boost. I've booked in for a facial but wondered if I could get more out of the facial if I had a microdermabrasion session a couple of weeks before / or after. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 16:06
I've neglected my skin for a long time now and need to give it a boost. I've booked in for a facial but wondered if I could get more out of the facial if I had a microdermabrasion session a couple of weeks before / or after. Does anyone have any advice on this? there is a deal on groupon for microdermabrasion
Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 13:52
I have sensitive skin and use the glycolic ones. They brighten the skin up no end Where do you get your peels? I also have sensitive skin so would like to go to a recommended place. TIA. I do my own This is a lady who is recommended on here but i cannot remember her name Look through the beauty bit at the top of the page I think her name is Rebecca or Rachel
Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 10:12
I have sensitive skin and use the glycolic ones. They brighten the skin up no end Where do you get your peels? I also have sensitive skin so would like to go to a recommended place. TIA.
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 18:10
I've neglected my skin for a long time now and need to give it a boost. I've booked in for a facial but wondered if I could get more out of the facial if I had a microdermabrasion session a couple of weeks before / or after. Does anyone have any advice on this? I had microdermabrasion at OCP clinic at the fairmont. I loved the result, when i went they had an offer it was only around 150dhs. i have tried peel very painful and skin flakes for a few days
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 15:12
Thanks ladies. Would you do this before or after your facial? And how many days? I don't need a facial after my glycolic peel as that brightens the face enough for me I use Jan Marini and Dermologica products at home afterwards Just make sure if you go for a glycolic peel that they test a skin patch first as every persons skin is different. I can use this but not a strong peel as I have very sensitive/prone to red skin If you want both, peel first then a week later facial however as I said you may not need the facial
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 14:55
Thanks ladies. Would you do this before or after your facial? And how many days?
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 14:42
I have sensitive skin and use the glycolic ones. They brighten the skin up no end
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 14:37
Yes its a good idea or a light chemical peel, they do good ones at Obiagi in Dubai Mall.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY