Shampoo emergency! | ExpatWoman.com

Shampoo emergency!

Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 18:15

Is it just me or there aren't any decent shampoos available in supermarkets here?! Could anyone tell me if they know any salon or store where I could find shampoos besides
l oreal or head n shoulders for instance!!!

Latest post on 06 May 2016 - 18:37
Thanks everyone!
Latest post on 05 May 2016 - 12:56
Yes the hairdressers sells the better quality shampoos, like Redken and Keraste. Carrefour in Mall of the Emirates has a wide range of the cheaper brands. Boots gor quite a nice selection of the midrange brands. The Pharmacies also stock some good brands. What brand did you use before moving here?
Latest post on 05 May 2016 - 07:23
Pass by one of the good salons and you can buy all the Keratase and Redken products. Some do Tigi too Try Pastels Hairworks etc
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 21:52
Park N Shop (JLT) stocks some of the Aussie range which I quite like. I've seen the Tigi range in the hairdressers (behind mothercare) in Marina Mall Hope you can find something you like!
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 21:48
THERE'S AN AVEDA OPENING IN JUMEIRAH SOON THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 19:48
Is it just me or there aren't any decent shampoos available in supermarkets here?! Could anyone tell me if they know any salon or store where I could find shampoos besides l oreal or head n shoulders for instance!!! I love Davines; however not available in all salons. I get mine at Kalm Spa (Palm Jumeirah) or makeup etc in Palm strip mall.
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 19:14
I use Elvive but I've seen Wella and Tresomme in supermarkets plus the horse mane one or whatever it is which I believe is Australian.. Carrefour, Union co-op and Lulu have fab selections..

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY