Borac Acid/Powder | ExpatWoman.com

Borac Acid/Powder

Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 11:40

Hi Ladies

Just wondering from anyone that used Borac to try eliminate roaches......I see some posters mention mixing the powder with sugar and water and soaking cotton balls with it.
Does anyone know how much of each part would be required?

Also, I see from looking online some people mention putting butter/bacon fat in with it - as it attracts them. Do you think just the Borac, Water and Sugar will work on it's own without adding this.
I think you can also make it with flour and make them into little dough balls.......

I need to get rid of roaches asap - can't stand them :cry: Thanks!

Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 01:47
Hi! I tried using boric powder & honey and very effective. Put it in crevices and never saw cockroaches again for more almost 2yrs. Hope it will work on u too. Goodluck!
Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 12:12
I'm not sure on the boric acid as i couldn't find any here but i bought this stuff from Souq.com which i saw in a lot of online posts and i found it to be very effective "Syngenta Advion Anti Cockroach Gel" google it and read up on it, there were a lot of good reviews on this stuff i put it down and the next day tons of dead or dying cockroaches about i bought two tubes, but actually one would have been more than enough as it goes a long way

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY