Moving time for us...4bd villa with precious cargo. Recommendations please. | ExpatWoman.com

Moving time for us...4bd villa with precious cargo. Recommendations please.

Latest post on 22 June 2016 - 23:02

Hi ladies,

I have been reading many reviews on movers. Having used Supreme way before- ok and Safestway was a total nightmare. Please I need personal experience, narrowed it down to Pro Move, Pack & Move... Any others you can suggest that have clothes hanging boxes and un pack on the other side in a correct manner.

That you for your help.

Latest post on 24 June 2016 - 11:07
Hi Comp. I will call them tomorrow am to schedule, I will see if they can do the un packing on the end. thank you for your experience. On a separate note. I won't recommend using movers to move your jewellery, precious or otherwise. Although they always come as a tight team supervised through out by a supervisor but we always move our jewellery and important documents our selves. (They also encourage that) They can provide you with some moving boxes few days earlier than the move date to pack few things (valuable/private) you would like to move yourself.
Latest post on 24 June 2016 - 10:24
Hi Comp. I will call them tomorrow am to schedule, I will see if they can do the un packing on the end. thank you for your experience.
Latest post on 24 June 2016 - 04:10
DASA do hanging clothes boxes and pack very nicely. We have had no breakage with them in our 4 different moves.. three within dubai.. one across continents. But we have never used them for unpacking stuff. They do assemble all the big stuff they take apart for transport . They can open boxes and pile the contents on flat surface (counter or floor) but won't arrange in cupboards. Confirm with them about the service and see if it works.
Latest post on 23 June 2016 - 18:35
Thank you Minxy for your time to reply, i will call them when they ooen. I am stressed as i was going to move our paintings and china and jewelry the nights before the big move but thats alot of work. Can you tell me how much they charged you?
Latest post on 23 June 2016 - 09:14
We moved in April and were given the recommendation by fellow EK employee who has used them several times (we also had a nice discount with them). Turned out to be well worth it. They took their time and for the most part listened over our 3 days together (it is a big house). They are well organized and they had 1 supervisor who controlled the group (packers, etc). We have a lot of artwork and precious items as well and I felt like they took us seriously. One particular thing I appreciated is that we had the new house custom painted prior to moving in and after they unpacked there were several spots with tape residue. They came back and fixed/touched up the paint on the walls after we were settled in. They had all the proper equipment, box types, packing materials and good trucks (fully enclosed). Best of luck in your move. Pack2Go Contact: Daren P.O.Box 20979, Dubai, U.A.E Al Quoz Industrial Area 4, Opp NMC Trading Tel: +971-4-3232125 , Fax: +9714 3232126 UAE Mob : +971-55 223 9389 Website : www.pack2go.ae

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY