Reunited soon with my dog after 5 years!!! | ExpatWoman.com

Reunited soon with my dog after 5 years!!!

Latest post on 20 July 2016 - 20:45
Fab news T, yes make sure you get footage of the reunion. xx
Latest post on 11 July 2016 - 23:05
Thanks for the lovely comments and yep, Grumpy, got your lovely email and I eventually replied!!! So good to hear about B. I will certainly get pics, video (do we still use that word nowadays?!!) of when Winston arrives. I know that I will be crying buckets when I see him. As I said, never ever thought I would see him again. I have always thought about him when walking on the dunes and also the beach over here, just thinking how much he would love it. Can't wait to see what he thinks of having a dip in the sea!!! Will let you know what he thinks when he partakes in that adventure!!!! Thanks again xx
Latest post on 10 July 2016 - 09:34
This is such good news. Yeah!!!
Latest post on 09 July 2016 - 05:49
This is such good news T. So pleased for you and Winston. Did you receive my email? B is doing very well also. Grumpy x
Latest post on 08 July 2016 - 17:30
Wow that's wonderful. Congratulations! You'll have to have someone film the reunion, I can only imagine the excitement. ?
Latest post on 08 July 2016 - 01:02
Hey ladies I don't come on here very much now having relocated to back home. I did briefly look at coming back but decided against it. Anyway, just need to share this. When I first arrived in DXB in 2007, I took in this wonderful rescue dog who had had a rough start to life. He was such a wonderful dog and everybody who met him, loved him. Unfortunately, I had to leave in 2011 and I couldn't afford to bring him with me plus I didn't have the accommodation back home either to give him a home. However, I or rather my doggie was fortunate enough to find a home with a wonderful family and who love him and have regularly sent me pics of how he is doing. It broke my heart leaving him and oh God, did I cry. 5 years later, I get an email 2 weeks ago from his family saying that they unfortunately have to leave and would I know of anybody who would give him a home since he has such a fan base over in Dubai!!!! Well, never thinking that I would ever get the chance to see him again, I jumped at the chance and my wonderful Winston is flying back to me in 2 weeks time. Apologies for the long thread but I am so excited at seeing my boy again and getting the chance to have him with me again.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY