Dentist in jlt/marina | ExpatWoman.com

Dentist in jlt/marina

Latest post on 14 July 2016 - 16:11
Honestly, one of the best orthodontist here is dr lina at dr michaels, i know many adults and kids that see her. he is very nice and professional. you should definitely get a few opinions too before going ahead too.
Latest post on 14 July 2016 - 10:14
Thanks girls for the info. Will check the Swedish dentist since jlt would be more convenient. I did check Clover medical centre too. It isn't far from jlt. Plus the reviews for the orthodontist dr Sameer Shaikh were really good. I'm going to check both places and see where I feel more comfortable
Latest post on 13 July 2016 - 21:45
Hey! Dental Clinic in JLT is good. Nice and clean and the head dentist is just fabulous!! Really familiar and friendly and tells you in detail what you need to know. Think she's Swedish.
Latest post on 13 July 2016 - 20:40
There is a good orthodontist in tecom area, not very far from marina.. Dr Sameer Shaikh,i beliebe he is the best, the name of his clinic is Clover Medical if i remember right.. you should check as the consultation is free.
Latest post on 13 July 2016 - 19:41
I'm looking for a good dentist close to jlt/marina. My 14-year-old needs braces. Can someone please recommend a good orthodontist in this area. Thank you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY