Living in Lime Tree Valley/ Jumeirah Golf Estate | ExpatWoman.com

Living in Lime Tree Valley/ Jumeirah Golf Estate

Latest post on 15 July 2016 - 12:00
No problems at all , the traffic is always moving and at its peak it takes a few minutes . We were one of the first to move in , December 2013 so know it really we'll so just let me know if you need any info .
Latest post on 15 July 2016 - 11:35
Thanks Nickyb. We too are looking at buying the house... Hence the need to ensure this for long term. I guess from your response that you are happy living there. Do you by any chance face any traffic on Al Fay road during rush hours?
Latest post on 15 July 2016 - 11:21
Hi We are owner occupiers in LTV , have no children so do not have first hand experience but there are definitely plenty of young children around within the community . They use the parks within LTV and a lot of the villas have their own pools so I presume they would be able to visit friends to use their pools . Part of the S&P is that it is mandatory to be a member of the country club up at the golf club . There are children's facilities there plus swimming pool gym and studio with lots of classes for children . They also organize family events at the club. We love it here but probably biased as we are owners ! If you have any questions I am happy to help .
Latest post on 14 July 2016 - 22:34
Hi, I have been living in springs for the past 6 years and we have been looking for a bigger place to move to. We really like a place in lime tree valley but wanted to get some views on how is it for young kids especially when there are no community parks or pools? Tks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY