HELP - SCHOOL - SMALL CLASSES - REMEDIAL ASSISTANCE | ExpatWoman.com

HELP - SCHOOL - SMALL CLASSES - REMEDIAL ASSISTANCE

Latest post on 07 August 2016 - 18:21
Hi there Do have a look at K12 in Media city. Might be helpful. Small classes and very personal interaction
Latest post on 28 July 2016 - 15:09
Hi This really isn't much help I know and I really hope you find something for your daughter. All schools will claim to be inclusive however this is not always the case. Dubai is very much money driven even in the not for profit schools which is why you would really struggle to find schools with classes of 10. It may be you will find a school who will take your daughter however you may find you will have to pay extra for a supporting TA.Obviously you want the best for your daughter if possible would you be able to visit schools so you can see if they are a good fit for her needs . Wishing you all the best
Latest post on 27 July 2016 - 17:09
Hi moms, would really appreciate any feedback and guidance we are moving to Dubai In Jan My daughter has some academic challenges, which we are still in the process of pin pointing. she struggles in a large environment, formal tests and we are working on her anxiety We are in remedial lessons and speech therapy I am looking for a relaxed school environment, a school with small classes so the kids get personalised attention it seems most of the schools in dubai have between 20-25 kids per class The only school with small classes I could find was Icademy In south africa we have a number of "Boutique" schools with 10 kids per class or even some of the larger schools have a bridging class which is smaller and this accommodates the kids who need more attention I know most schools claim to be "inclusive" which is great - any recommendations? I have been told that Kings & Horizon are good? I am ideally looking for an option that goes to high school, my daughter is going to be in grade 5 and she has changed school 3 x in the last 2 years, this will be her 4th school in 3 years, ideally if I can find something that includes high school Thank you for the help!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY