ExpatWoman's Living in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

ExpatWoman's Living in Dubai

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 17:50

[i]Living in Dubai is a one stop life style event for all of you who are moving to, new in or already living in Dubai.[/i]

Our annual Living in Dubai event aims to bring our ExpatWoman.com website to life! And best of all? The event is FREE entry! This event is for everyone, whether you’re a Dubai newbie or an old hand just looking for some fresh ideas and information!

[b]When:[/b] Saturday 24th September, 2016
[b]Time:[/b] 10.00am - 4.00pm
[b]Where:[/b] Ivory Hall, Level 4, Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates
[b]Entry:[/b] FREE!

[url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_things_to_do_living_in_dubai_962... more information, and to see who'll be there, visit >>[/url]

Latest post on 22 September 2016 - 14:49
Hello Ladies, I am sorry if my query is out of the forum topic - but I didn't know how to start a new subject/topic. We need to move by end of this month - and looking into few areas - based on my small narrative about our status can anyone please suggest which area will be ideal for us and/or pros and cons of each area. This will help us make a final decision. We are a family of 3. I work in Dubai, my husband works in Abu Dhabi and we have 10months old baby who attends to nursery, currently we live in DIP but want to move to a new community. We are debating on below areas where in each we did find what suits our budget - the only question which area has less disadvantages or problems: 1. Al Furjan villas 2. Mira Villas (the new once by Al Qudra/ Arabian ranches) 3. Al Ghadeer (which is mid-way between AD and Dubai, at the Sheih Sheib exit) Exit13 Let me know if any one of you lives (or knows someone) in the above communities, and your feedback is highlight appreciated. Thank you :)
Latest post on 22 September 2016 - 10:23
Hi everyone -- we hope many of you are able to come and visit us [b'>at Living in Dubai this Saturday[/b'>! We've got lots of great goodies to be given away, with the help of the great companies joining us. To see who'll be there, please visit: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_things_to_do_living_in_dubai_9620.aspx Boots will be [b'>giving away cosmetic goodies[/b'> to visitors at their stand, and home styling brand, [b'>THE One are giving EWers a 10% discount to use[/b'>! Plus, the team at [b'>Cobone have a 1 night stay for 2 at a 5* Dubai hotel up for grabs[/b'>, as well as other great prizes like 1000 Dhs store credit to spend and other goodies. The Rock It Scientists will be taking[b'> the stage to wow your kiddies with science experiments[/b'> and tricks, plus there'll be a fun[b'> ladies boot camp session[/b'> from the team at Pinnacle Performance... Plus there'll be a [b'>"how well do you know Dubai quiz"[/b'> on stage, hosted by Precision Dental! Plus lots, lots more.... We hope to see you there :) :) come say hello at the EW stand!
Latest post on 22 September 2016 - 10:19
I would like to know if there will be any health insurance companies represented. Thanks. Hi foxyoz12, no we don't have any health insurance companies joining us on the day this year, however we do have some create companies prominent in the healthcare sector of Dubai coming... You may find the big list of who's joining us here; http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_things_to_do_living_in_dubai_9620.aspx See you there :)
Latest post on 22 September 2016 - 08:48
I would like to know if there will be any health insurance companies represented. Thanks.
Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 09:03
Our event's this weekend ladies! We hope you can make it :) and come over to say hi to our team!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY