Lookfantastic delivery | ExpatWoman.com

Lookfantastic delivery

Latest post on 03 September 2016 - 22:36
I have been ordering from lookfantastic for a good 8 years and packages always made it in 2+ weeks. This time, I have been waiting for 3+ weeks. I am not sure what is going on! They've always been very dependable, even replaced a faulty machine they sold me so I am just annoyed, not worried!
Latest post on 02 September 2016 - 12:07
Office PO Boxes ar notoriously slow. By the time the package reaches the PO Box, the office staff collect it, then filter it, then deliver to your office department it can take another week! I have a personal PO Box and even then it was 3 weeks+, so yours might be 4weeks + wait! Dont worry about the website though, they are reliable ! Thank u :)
Latest post on 01 September 2016 - 11:51
Office PO Boxes ar notoriously slow. By the time the package reaches the PO Box, the office staff collect it, then filter it, then deliver to your office department it can take another week! I have a personal PO Box and even then it was 3 weeks+, so yours might be 4weeks + wait! Dont worry about the website though, they are reliable !
Latest post on 01 September 2016 - 09:45
I use them often, it can take 3 -4 weeks. Did you give a postal address? Mine come by post so it takes a while. If you gave a home address it might have been sent back. Call the Karama Post Office (central one) and give the tracking number, they might be able to check for you. Unfortunately these 2 shipments without tracking number. I have given my office po box. 3 weeks passed and counting ... Thank U
Latest post on 01 September 2016 - 09:28
I use them often, it can take 3 -4 weeks. Did you give a postal address? Mine come by post so it takes a while. If you gave a home address it might have been sent back. Call the Karama Post Office (central one) and give the tracking number, they might be able to check for you.
Latest post on 31 August 2016 - 20:43
Hi ladies! Can you please tell me how long did the lookfantastic delivery took place since it was shipped? I am waiting for a package since 3 weeks and a bit worried now , thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY