Dr. Amber Syed at Al Zahra Hospital in Barsha | ExpatWoman.com

Dr. Amber Syed at Al Zahra Hospital in Barsha

Latest post on 08 September 2016 - 15:15

Hi! I am currently 28 weeks and looking to switch over to Al Zahra Hospital. My previous birth was via an emergency c-section after a long and hard labor. I am looking to vbac this time and also looking for a pro-natural hospital and doctor. Couple of questions:
1. Does anyone have any experience delivering with Dr. Amber Syed? She is a new obgyn at Al Zahra.
2. How has your overall experience been with the staff, midwives, nurses and stay at Al Zahra Hospital in Barsha?
3. Any recommendations on newborn pediatricians at Al Zahra Hospital?

Thanks so much!

Latest post on 26 March 2017 - 20:11
I had Dr. Amber last year - September, ended up with an emergency c-section. al Zahra emergency was a bad experience but when I was moved to the labour room I had nothing but the best care. Dr. Amber is really good! Highly recommend her. She always made me feel relaxed and gave me the best care at every appointment. However, she didn't think it was necessary to do a gluclose test for gestational diabetes, even though we have family history. While Dr.Amber was away I had another Dr. Order the test and I actually had gestational diabetes.. just make sure you have all your necessary tests done and you will have a good experience!
Latest post on 06 February 2017 - 22:36
I would recommend Dr Yamini she is very experienced especially with c section deliveries and generally is a very nice and knowledgable doctor. She delivered two babies for us and we were in safe hands.
Latest post on 31 January 2017 - 15:21
I've been to see Dr. Amber Syed at Al-Zahra. There were loads of reviews of Dr Yamini ( all good) but she's also very busy so its harder to get an appt and there were posts about her taking days to return calls. Dr Amber is the head of the department and I really liked her…. her stance is very pro natural.
Latest post on 29 December 2016 - 14:08
Hi Ladies, I am also booked for Feb 2017. Will appreciate any feedback. Thanks :cool:
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 12:56
Hello I'm wondering did you ever switch to Dr. Amber Syed and if so how do you find her and Al Zahra hospital? I'm also booked in with her but can't find any feedback online. Any input would be appreciated!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY