Ceiling lights/ chandeliers | ExpatWoman.com

Ceiling lights/ chandeliers

Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 18:30

Hi ladies

I need to buy ceiling lights for our apartment but can't seem to find anywhere that isn't either ridiculously priced or at the other end of the spectrum.

As well as a couple of Independant stores I've also tried The One, Marina, Home Centre etc but no joy.

Please if anyone knows a reasonable prices place for modern chandelier type fittings let me know.

I don't want to pay over 1400dhs per light and that's tips!

Thanks

Latest post on 16 February 2020 - 15:49
Hi dear I have a beautiful modern one for 1400 (not your typical ones in Dubai )are you still interested? I can show you more pictures of you still haven’t found one
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 13:56
Try dubizzle they have some branded items at good prices of you aren't in too much of a rush!
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 08:04
Hi ladies I need to buy ceiling lights for our apartment but can't seem to find anywhere that isn't either ridiculously priced or at the other end of the spectrum. As well as a couple of Independant stores I've also tried The One, Marina, Home Centre etc but no joy. Please if anyone knows a reasonable prices place for modern chandelier type fittings let me know. I don't want to pay over 1400dhs per light and that's tips! Thanks I got mine from Home Centre online and they were very cheap as they always have a sale on http://www.landmarkshops.com/?kClId=160929060201655570&gclid=CKyLotHYs88CFeEV0wodUSwJVA Ikea sometimes have decent ones and they too have a website http://www.ikea.com/ae/en/ Buy sell and sway and FB you may find some second ones the same goes for Dubizzle I looked in Dragonmart earlier in the year and they were too big and blingy for me
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 20:42
Hi, Have you tried dragon mart? They always have a good selection of different lights and fittings.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY