Pro VBAC OBGYN recommendations? | ExpatWoman.com

Pro VBAC OBGYN recommendations?

Latest post on 16 November 2016 - 15:09
Hi - I am pregnant with #2 and looking for recommendations on Dubai based OBGYN's that are supportive of and have lots of experience with VBAC's. I am a high risk pregnancy with gestational diabetes and baby#1 was in the US where they induced at 40 weeks because of concern on placenta aging due to the diabetes. Needless to say the birthing experience was terrible, I had a crash C and my baby ended up in the NICU. I really want to try and this one the good old fashioned way. Thank you for Dr Recommendations! Hi there Dhaarma There are lot of things to consider especially you are at high risk at the moment. you really need a good doctor who supports what you decide yet inform you of the risks and benefits. Dr Aziz Shaikh is a pro when it comes to high risk pregnancies. You will know the moment you meet with her.. So, im saying you should try.... and let us know! She does her deliveries at City Hospital by the way. All the best with your pregnancy dear..
Latest post on 31 October 2016 - 13:29
Dr Raj, American Hospital
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 15:21
My friends and I have only good experiences to share about Dr.Luthra from Medcare but downside is she is extremely busy!
Latest post on 16 October 2016 - 20:09
You may try Wellcare hospital or Latifa Hospital. They have all facilities for emergency care.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 08:45
Thank you so much! I hope your delivery went well.
Latest post on 08 October 2016 - 12:11
I had emergency c section 15 months ago and became pregnant 7 months later. When I went to my regular gyny she said "I warned you not to become pregnant in the next 2 years. Sorry but this time we have to do elective Caesarian". My emergency section was horrific and I had a normal birth 3 years ago which was amazing and perfect so definitely want VBAC. I switched to Dr. Ikhlas in Al Zahra hospital in al barsha and she's been great, Totally supportive and reassuring me the risks are very very low and everything would be fine. I'm due in 3 weeks so here's hoping! Good luck ❤️
Latest post on 08 October 2016 - 10:35
Hi - I am pregnant with #2 and looking for recommendations on Dubai based OBGYN's that are supportive of and have lots of experience with VBAC's. I am a high risk pregnancy with gestational diabetes and baby#1 was in the US where they induced at 40 weeks because of concern on placenta aging due to the diabetes. Needless to say the birthing experience was terrible, I had a crash C and my baby ended up in the NICU. I really want to try and this one the good old fashioned way. Thank you for Dr Recommendations!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY