Bridesmaid Dresses in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Bridesmaid Dresses in Dubai?

Latest post on 20 November 2016 - 11:08

Hello,

Please could someone suggest where I could buy reasonably priced Bridesmaid dresses in Dubai?

Or please let me know the names of good tailors in Dubai that can stitch them well if I provide the design?

Thank you!

Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 20:45
Hello, Please could someone suggest where I could buy reasonably priced Bridesmaid dresses in Dubai? Or please let me know the names of good tailors in Dubai that can stitch them well if I provide the design? Thank you! Hi - I can recommend TheBridebox Haute Couture on instagram for a custom made.
Latest post on 20 November 2016 - 12:44
For ready made bridesmaid dresses coast are great. Debenhams also have a big selection of long and short dresses that would be lovely bridesmaid dresses. Happy shopping.
Latest post on 20 November 2016 - 12:18
For tailors I would recommend the following: - Buttons & Bows - Susanna & Sophie Design Studio Both these are based in the JLT area and have really good tailors/seamstresses to replicate any design or work on a totally new design If you're looking for something readymade then I would head straight to Debenhams... they have many formal dresses/gowns that can be used for bridesmaids... but be warned that they are quite pricey... all in the 800plus mark (unless on sale).

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY