Thanksgiving Pies | ExpatWoman.com

Thanksgiving Pies

Latest post on 30 November 2016 - 20:55
Thank you Sam and Houston Expat for the recommendations! I ended up ordering a pecan pie and a pumpkin pie from Easy as Pie (instagram account @easyaspie.dxb) and was very pleased. The pecan pie in particular was a huge hit, and was annihilated by my guests! The pumpkin was also very good, nicely spiced and not too sweet. Just enjoyed the last piece yesterday. I would highly recommend them and will definitely be ordering again around Christmas!
Latest post on 24 November 2016 - 01:13
I highly recommend Ouche in Al Barsha area for pies!! I tried the pumpkin pie at my son's thanksgiving lunch at his school and I must say they are the best I have eaten in Dubai so far! www.oushe.com
Latest post on 22 November 2016 - 10:52
Hi, I know Clinton St. Baking Company has pies but I think you have to order in advance. An American friend of mine is ordering from another small start-up called Easy as Pie. She ordered from them last year (they were part of another bakery in JLT then) and was happy with both the pumpkin and pecan pie. I think they deliver to some areas though not sure where. Couldn't find a website for them but they do have an instagram account. I also heard about another shop somewhere in Silicone Oasis, but don't know their name. Good luck! Sam
Latest post on 21 November 2016 - 14:14
Hi everyone, I know I am really late on this (always last minute!) but does anyone know any places where I can get some pies for Thanksgiving at a reasonable price? Thanks! N

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY