2 year old - Sleeping less overnight | ExpatWoman.com

2 year old - Sleeping less overnight

Latest post on 07 January 2018 - 12:29
Goog day ladies, During early ages of a child sometimes moms got frustrated. Try to get advice from Bulgarian Dr Lali Pataridze with her 15 years experience in UAE. With love to children and professionalism she will answer all your questions regarding your child.
Latest post on 19 January 2017 - 14:38
Thanks Seasnad... which check the link out...I know..i ahve read many articles on this..but not all solutions seem to work in my case..like you said..diff for each child i believe.
Latest post on 19 January 2017 - 10:48
There are so many suggestions. Some parents are lucky but many have to struggle. Here is a link that covers many suggestions and solutions. Wish you both lots of luck as it can be hard and frustrating at times. http://www.parents.com/toddlers-preschoolers/sleep/issues/#page=2
Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 08:41
Hello There, I have a son who is 2 years and 1 month old. He is very active generally but on the petite side. He weighs about 10.8Kg which is only about 10th percentile.. This post is regarding his sleep. He wakes up many times in the night and doesnt go back to sleep alone, Some days it takes a while before he falls asleep again. He wants us to keep telling stories until he sleeps(which could be a little frustrating for us sometimes :) ) I normally feed him dinner around 8/8:30 and he goes to sleep by 9. Any suggestionson how to ensure a good night sleep for toddlers?Tried and tested ways? Because it really affects me as well due to disturbed sleep and especiallhy whyen it happens continuously for many days at a stretch. ANy help will be hihghly appreciated.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY