Do those 2-in-1 steam vacs work? | ExpatWoman.com

Do those 2-in-1 steam vacs work?

Latest post on 22 January 2017 - 09:35

There are a couple of brands of steam vac's available in the market: Karcher and Bissell. I'm wondering if anyone owns one and if it has changed the way they clean things. I am looking for machine that can both vacuum and mop at the same time as well as get rid of both human and pet hair.

Latest post on 12 February 2017 - 08:49
I have the Dyson cordless which is great as you don't have to lug it around the house the only downside is the charge lasts 30 minutes but its handy to go over the car and do the balcony I then bought a steam mop from Lakeland which I use for the floors, the oven, cleaning around the bath etc
Latest post on 10 February 2017 - 14:48
Hi, you better buy separate to get the best and easy results. I bought a vacuum karcher which uses water, and a small karcher steamer. I'm happy with both.
Latest post on 04 February 2017 - 19:27
We had one - Karcher. While it did the job of vacuuming and steam mopping, I hated it. Too heavy and cumbersome. A huge inconvenience when I just wanted to vacuum a room or do a small job. It's a whole event to set it up and clean it up after. I also found the suction power to be quite weak. The wire was also too short.
Latest post on 01 February 2017 - 21:33
Sounds amazing, let us know if you try one!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY