recommendiations to by kitchen ware | ExpatWoman.com

recommendiations to by kitchen ware

Latest post on 13 February 2017 - 14:33

Hello Ladies,

Want to buy kitchen appliances.

Any particular places to look for reasonably priced good appliances?

Latest post on 15 February 2017 - 13:28
Hello pri87, Sharaf DG. They do a price guarantee on items in their store. But be warned though this doesn't usually apply to another store advertising cheaper online. It is usually in store prices. I know its not a TV you're looking for but I saw the exact same TV being advertised on a well known website and it happened by chance that the other store also had the cheaper price in store too. So i mentioned this and once they had checked it out I was given 250 in vouchers as their price promise. So I was able to buy something else too. Their guarantees in Sharaf DG I think are so much better too. Well worth checking out. hey seasand, Thank you for sharing your experience, will definitely add Sharaf DG to my checklist :)
Latest post on 13 February 2017 - 17:23
Hello pri87, Sharaf DG. They do a price guarantee on items in their store. But be warned though this doesn't usually apply to another store advertising cheaper online. It is usually in store prices. I know its not a TV you're looking for but I saw the exact same TV being advertised on a well known website and it happened by chance that the other store also had the cheaper price in store too. So i mentioned this and once they had checked it out I was given 250 in vouchers as their price promise. So I was able to buy something else too. Their guarantees in Sharaf DG I think are so much better too. Well worth checking out.
Latest post on 13 February 2017 - 15:38
Hello Ladies, Want to buy kitchen appliances. Any particular places to look for reasonably priced good appliances? Do you mean whitegoods? if so most of the supermarkets always have offers on. It all depends upon your budget and what you need to buy

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY