Cross Stitching | ExpatWoman.com

Cross Stitching

Latest post on 14 March 2017 - 18:42

just wondering if there's any cross stitch lover in dubai :)..

What are your project/s as of the moment? Do you sell them or for personal use?

Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 17:50
My Daughter loves x stiching, we buy what we need on ebay, very reasonable prices and free postage sometimes from sellers, you are protected by ebay so if it somehow gets lost in the post, ebay will refund the money back, we never had any issues : )
Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 13:23
Hi Jane, I cannot find 18 ct. But 14ct cotton fabric is $6.69 for a piece 36x45cm. If you wish I can bring you up some in April. How many would you like? If you google "Hobbysew" they are an Australian outlet that have all Xstitch needs. Have a look at their site & let me know if you would like anything else. Anme
Latest post on 15 March 2017 - 14:24
Hi Suethack, That would be a lovely idea... if you happen to find one or you decided to organize one, let me know :)... Jane
Latest post on 15 March 2017 - 14:03
Hi, I am a massive cross stitch lover and always have a project on to go. A lot of mine I do for home and gifts - love the Bothy Thread Range and also buy patterns to download from Etsy. Sewandso ship here: https://www.sewandso.co.uk/ https://hixxysoft.com/cross-stitch-kits/cross-stitch-kits/bothy-threads.html - I have recently been told about this company but not tried them yet I always hope for somebody to set up a social type group where you meet up one evening and sew whilst chatting etc - I have yet to find one ! I work full time and have 2 kids aged 11 and 13 and most of these types of meet ups are during the weekdays !
Latest post on 15 March 2017 - 14:02
HI Anme, Please do let me know how much is aida cloth 14cts & 18cts... thank you
Latest post on 15 March 2017 - 12:49
Hi Jane, I don't really have any spare fabric as such but I live near a shop that sells all handy craft supplies. I'm happy to get some & bring up to you in late April. How much do you want to spend? $50 AUD perhaps. What type of fabric, how much, what count, aida or linen do you want? If you know exactly what you want I can get a price for it & let you know before I buy it. Anme
Latest post on 15 March 2017 - 09:59
Hi Anme, Yes im xtitch lover.. i did some projects back in my home country but just starting again here in dubai. Sweet of you to ask what i want and need :).. i really appreciate.. Well fabrics here are very expensive and difficult to find, i would appreciate if you could bring me some of your extra fabric and ill just pay it once you're here :)... Thank You - Jane
Latest post on 14 March 2017 - 23:54
Hello, am I talking to a X stitch lover? I am one, though don't get to it that much at the present time due to a busy work & 'packing a house up' schedule. I'm trying to finish a small project though not doing so well. Are you trying to get some supplies in Dubai for your own project or what? I'm living in Sydney & planning on moving there to join my husband later this year. I'll be up to visit him in late April. Tell me more of what you want or need. Anme

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY