A few questions about Doha | ExpatWoman.com

A few questions about Doha

Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 10:58

Hi! Most of my questions are for pilots' wives. My fiancè is now in the talent pool of qatar airways and since most likely he will be offered a job as fo we came to Doha for a couple of days to see how it is. My first question is where are the accomodations provided by the company? 2people living comfortably can actually save? Do you ever get used to those driving habits? If you don't live in the accomodations what areas would you recommend? And how bad is the traffic for pilots to get to the airport? (meaning: do you have to live around the airport or can you live wherever you like?) Also I'll be getting a degree and would like to find a job there. Any of you know how is the "market" for engineers? And what other jobs that would not require a degree are mostly available? Also since he would probably go there before I get my degree we would then get married and then I would move there too. Do you know of any procidures that could take a while with that or anything really concerning my situation? Thanks a lot!