Fit for life | ExpatWoman.com

Fit for life

Latest post on 18 April 2017 - 11:30

Hi ladies,

My name is Jen and I'm a personal trainer here in Dubai
I would like to start some group training for small groups of friends at home/gym and would like to know if there's any interest for this.
I'm looking for ladies with similar goals of not just weight loss but those who want to become fitter, stronger and learn more about posture and how it affects future movement and lifestyle.
Thanks!

Jen

Latest post on 09 May 2017 - 17:04
Thanks ladies, yes we have a full business license and all the paperwork with it :) There are far too many poor trainers here in many of the gyms I've seen. It seems these days here you just need to have entered a bikini competition to become a trainer and clients think they're good just because they are in amazing shape. Our philosophy is to build strong body's for life and our approach is science-based, focussing on the long term benefits as well as the short term goals. X
Latest post on 08 May 2017 - 22:21
Please make sure you're REPs registered and have all the correct licenses to operate as they're clamping down on unlicensed trainers big time. Couldnt agree more.
Latest post on 08 May 2017 - 17:34
Please make sure you're REPs registered and have all the correct licenses to operate as they're clamping down on unlicensed trainers big time.
Latest post on 08 May 2017 - 17:16
Hi labello861, Congratulations on your soon to be addition! If you would like to meet and chat more about your current goals (pre-baby) and future goals I'd love to arrange a time with you. Feel free to contact me You can also check out the website www.Thefoundation-pts.com in the meantime. Looking forward to hearing from you, Jen
Latest post on 18 April 2017 - 14:27
hello jen im interested, currently pregannt in 7th month. and looking for ways to get fit, live in mirdif.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY