C V template or sample??? | ExpatWoman.com

C V template or sample???

Latest post on 13 May 2017 - 11:14
Look up a skills based CV. It will allow her to take the parts of her job that are relevant to the new job, and format it to the potential job that way. She will have to write a new one for every style of job, as well as tweek it for each job. A pain, but worth it when you want a career change.
Latest post on 13 May 2017 - 07:31
There are roles where she could train new hostesses and that might be a good first step.
Latest post on 12 May 2017 - 23:52
Sent! Thank you! I've already told her and she should be already receiving the email. I've already removed her email. God bless you
Latest post on 12 May 2017 - 23:21
Sent!
Latest post on 12 May 2017 - 21:45
Hi Gorobattie, I have quite a few nice ones. Where shall I send them to? Thanks
Latest post on 12 May 2017 - 19:57
Hi ladies and gentlemen ? I was wondering if any can help here. A young lady I'm trying to help her find another job, she worked as a flight attendant for the last 10 years and she never had a c v at all! She wants to make a c v and as long as I know she never had any job except that job, and she wants to find another job that allows her to work normal hours that doesn't involve aviation at all. Anyone have a sample she can use it as a guide for making her own c v? The online ones are pretty basic and involve some normal office work or any other experience she didn't have, as she started the at the age of 21 to be a flight attendant after finishing the college. Any help? Thanks in advance

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY