Looking for IVF Recommendations in UAE | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for IVF Recommendations in UAE

Latest post on 15 May 2017 - 15:13

Hii Ladies,

I am Shalini and currently staying in Dubai. I am trying to conceive from last 1 year but failing till date. I am 35 yrs old and a PCOS patient. Me and my husband are planning for IVF so looking for your valuable recommendation on IVF Clinics in Dubai.

Thanks Much !!

Latest post on 13 June 2017 - 19:48
Hi Shalini, Have you found the clinic for IVF? Please share your opinion/decision, coz I've been in search for the past 3 months since I joined my husband here in Dubai. We never visited Fakih IVF Clinic but i rad a lot of good feedback about them. We have visited BournHall Fertility Center and Medcare. There is Dr.Zakwan from Medcare whom i liked actually, but there is no any feedback coz he is quite new here in UAE (he came from Syria). Best, Nira
Latest post on 16 May 2017 - 10:22
Shalini, One of my friend too had an issue in getting pregnant for almost 5 yrs and she consulted Dr.Monika Chawla from Fakih IVF and her IVF was successful. She is blessed with twin daughters and she had a good experience with her and the staffs. All the best! :)
Latest post on 15 May 2017 - 15:34
Hi Shalini, I can truly understand your pain as I was going thru the same few years ago. One of my friend from Abu Dhabi recommended me for Fakih IVF for infertility issues and I went their for consultation. After speaking to the Doctor, I thought of going ahead with them but deep inside I was lil worried thinking what if its unsuccessful and my money goes waste. But eventually , I started gaining confidence on the kind of treatment they provided me. The process of egg retrieval and embryo transferred was done successfully without any complications. I am blessed with a baby girl and really grateful to God and the team of Fakih IVF . So all the best and hope you have a successful IVF like mine.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY