North American moms...Recommendation on Nurseries for pre KG please | ExpatWoman.com

North American moms...Recommendation on Nurseries for pre KG please

Latest post on 15 May 2017 - 16:44

Hello Moms,

I am so confused and stressed, my DD will go to a nursery in September '17 anywhere from Umm al Sheif to Al Safa is fine. I have just read the TIME OUT NURSERY book and I did get another Nursery to go and see. My dd will be 3 turning 4 in September..so its Nursery.

What nursery does your child go to? would you recommend it? also I have been told that my dd needs to eat their food..(hard one for a picky eater)

What about the UK curriculum? does it suit US later in school years?

The reviews I have read off google are just vague and old so I turn to you...

I have ruled out full time school at Clarion I just think its too much for such a young age. Maybe KG1.

Latest post on 06 July 2017 - 14:26
Thank you Liv, I will check this out when I am back.
Latest post on 03 July 2017 - 10:39
I've been looking for a US based program myself for my daughter, turning 2, and son turning 4. The only impressive one I have come across so far is The Cardinal Valley (www.thecardinalvalley.com). It's in the Safa/Jumeirah 3 area. They are opening this September - spoke to the representative on the phone - looks like they're bringing a lot of curriculum and teaching resources from Stanford University. Facilities look very impressive too - they have a splash pad! They explained to me that their curriculum is a world curriculum, where the holistic development of the child is focused on (sounds similar to Avenues in NYC to me - the one which Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter attends). Let me know if you get a chance to check them out! Good luck!
Latest post on 13 June 2017 - 13:15
thank you I will look into Al Safa.
Latest post on 11 June 2017 - 17:19
Thank you, but Maple bear is far from Umm Sequim. I am leaning towards Willow...I hope it will be a great choice, fingers crossed.
Latest post on 08 June 2017 - 13:51
Maple Bear in business bay is a Canadian preschool and they have a really impressive curriculum. I would check it out!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY