Taste of the Wild dog food | ExpatWoman.com

Taste of the Wild dog food

Latest post on 20 May 2017 - 16:36

Wondering if anyone feeds the above dog food type to their pup? We'll be bringing home a maltese this week and she has been fed this brand up until now - the dry food - but am reading horror stories online from the US about the side effects of this food.

Have you had any experience? Or do you recommend any other high quality food? If you have a maltese, what do you feed them?

Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 23:05
TOTW is one of the BEST dog foods you can get. My two love it and we've never had any issues. However, they are medium sized, mixed breeds so have a pretty hard digestive system. Maltese can be a bit sensitive. You might want to ask this question on a certain group dealing with dogs in the emirate. TY FairyDust, you've settled my mind :) she's been fed TOTW so far and everything's fine, so I see no reason to disrupt her system if she's already used to it? Thanks again
Latest post on 21 May 2017 - 11:58
TOTW is one of the BEST dog foods you can get. My two love it and we've never had any issues. However, they are medium sized, mixed breeds so have a pretty hard digestive system. Maltese can be a bit sensitive. You might want to ask this question on a certain group dealing with dogs in the emirate.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY