Private Mandarin Tutor hourly rate | ExpatWoman.com

Private Mandarin Tutor hourly rate

Latest post on 16 June 2017 - 14:39

Dear all,

One of my friends ( who is well experienced in teaching adults and children in other countries) wants to provide Mandarin tuition. Anyone knows what is going rate for an hour?

Thanks

Latest post on 24 June 2017 - 17:33
FYI -- Private one-to-one French classes, tailored to student's needs, with instructor coming to student's house were AED 200 6 years ago when I used to do that. I think it must be at least AED 250 by now. AED 75 is viable if you have several students but not for one student. yes this is what I meant. 75 AED for a group and in the tutor's house... of course it is more expensive if it is 1-2-1 and in the student's house.
Latest post on 20 June 2017 - 07:20
Dear Dubai_Lover, Please find below contact nr for my friend zero five four three five two three nine nine eight. I think she changes between 150 to 200 for private one to one lesson.
Latest post on 18 June 2017 - 18:47
FYI -- Private one-to-one French classes, tailored to student's needs, with instructor coming to student's house were AED 200 6 years ago when I used to do that. I think it must be at least AED 250 by now. AED 75 is viable if you have several students but not for one student.
Latest post on 17 June 2017 - 07:19
I think it would depend on whether they will host the classes in their house or they will go to the students house. I live in midriff and my daughter is interested in mandarin. plz let me know how much she would charge. I used to take a German class where we were a group and we go to the teacher's house for AED 75 per hour.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY