TUMBLE DRYER TOWELS | ExpatWoman.com

TUMBLE DRYER TOWELS

Latest post on 30 June 2017 - 17:54

Hi, does anyone know where i can get tumble dryer towels? Searched everywhere!

Latest post on 03 July 2017 - 11:39
I don't have a dryer, I just hang washing out. So far so good. We've got a top loader and sheets are fine in it. When we lived in the UK we had a front loader standard size and sheets and large towels were always ok in it. Could it be that your machine is not level?
Latest post on 02 July 2017 - 12:32
Wow! You have a dryer! We just moved to Old Town. No dryer. And it doesn't seem that there are vents in order to put one in. So we're washing clothes and hanging to dry. I tried to wash sheets but they are too big for the washer (puts it off balance in the spin cycle). Does anyone else have one of these small washer things without a dryer - how do you do your sheets? Do I have to just send them out every time?
Latest post on 02 July 2017 - 08:12
I bought in Safestway
Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 16:19
Hi, does anyone know where i can get tumble dryer towels? Searched everywhere! Waitrose
Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 13:10
Spinneys online have bounce sheets
Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 11:34
What do yo mean? Never heard of that. Do you mean the softening sheets? Just put softner in with the washing powder, or I use the all in one washing liquid with added softener, wrks a treat. No, it is the sheet you put in when drying to make them smell fresh...I have pillows that I can't get the smell out of! Bounce is the most known i think but lenor also do them. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bounce+tumble+dryer+sheets+uk&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiRoaf7x-fUAhWDAsAKHQ-ZCLgQ_AUIBigB&biw=1366&bih=659#imgrc=T81ay9QorPls1M:
Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 05:00
What do yo mean? Never heard of that. Do you mean the softening sheets? Just put softner in with the washing powder, or I use the all in one washing liquid with added softener, wrks a treat.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY