Personal Effect discharge in Jebel Ali Port | ExpatWoman.com

Personal Effect discharge in Jebel Ali Port

Latest post on 26 July 2017 - 21:40
Hi It depends on who you have shipped with, maybe worth getting in touch with the shipping company to help you out. All the best
Latest post on 26 July 2017 - 07:23
Hi all, Looking for advice! I have 1cbm personal effects arriving Jebel Ali sea port by mid of Aug and I need to discharge cargo myself. Looked thru Dubai Custom website thoroughly and couldn't find information I needed. Can anyone advise the procedure of getting them cleared? TA You should be able to collect documents from the shipping company and head over to customs office for clearence from my understanding. Thanks, Luluwings, Do you know what sort of shipping documents I need to ask for?
Latest post on 26 July 2017 - 07:22
Hi all, Looking for advice! I have 1cbm personal effects arriving Jebel Ali sea port by mid of Aug and I need to discharge cargo myself. Looked thru Dubai Custom website thoroughly and couldn't find information I needed. Can anyone advise the procedure of getting them cleared? TA Call 80080080 We collected a motorbike from jebel ali back in 2010 I had to take Passport copy Residency visa copy A written list of the imported goods Paperwork from the export company in the UK Thanks, Sarahlou123, I will give them a call to see if I can find out.
Latest post on 25 July 2017 - 18:38
Hi all, Looking for advice! I have 1cbm personal effects arriving Jebel Ali sea port by mid of Aug and I need to discharge cargo myself. Looked thru Dubai Custom website thoroughly and couldn't find information I needed. Can anyone advise the procedure of getting them cleared? TA You should be able to collect documents from the shipping company and head over to customs office for clearence from my understanding.
Latest post on 25 July 2017 - 12:23
Hi all, Looking for advice! I have 1cbm personal effects arriving Jebel Ali sea port by mid of Aug and I need to discharge cargo myself. Looked thru Dubai Custom website thoroughly and couldn't find information I needed. Can anyone advise the procedure of getting them cleared? TA Call 80080080 We collected a motorbike from jebel ali back in 2010 I had to take Passport copy Residency visa copy A written list of the imported goods Paperwork from the export company in the UK
Latest post on 25 July 2017 - 10:17
Hi all, Looking for advice! I have 1cbm personal effects arriving Jebel Ali sea port by mid of Aug and I need to discharge cargo myself. Looked thru Dubai Custom website thoroughly and couldn't find information I needed. Can anyone advise the procedure of getting them cleared? TA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY