How to control hair fall ! Help please | ExpatWoman.com

How to control hair fall ! Help please

Latest post on 25 August 2017 - 15:11

Hello, I am 24 years old female from dubai. I have black and wavy hair. For the past few months, i have noticed that my hair is falling rapidly, and is getting rough, dry and brittle. I am very worried. Any suggestion what to do?

Latest post on 14 September 2017 - 09:47
Dubai_Lover or anyone else, have you heard about http://www.hairclinic.ae/ They seem to have good reviews online, does anyone know? are they good? they have branches worldwide and are from Denmark I believe
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 11:40
My derma dr said you need to make sure you don't have vitamin D or ferretin deficiencies. so seek a dr and ask for those blood tests to be done for you and take supplements if you need. Also I know from a friend who is a derma dr that you need to use 2 things together I.e internal and external something u take (supplements) and something you apply on hair. If you hear about Abdul Samad Al Qurashi hair oils they have very good reviews and not very expensive ranging between 75 AED - 150 AED the store is available in almost every mall in Dubai. Further more you may need to use a deep conditioner once per week depending on your hair type.
Latest post on 12 September 2017 - 09:13
Dear Girls It is a myth that the water in Dubai is responsible for the hair loss. Actually the main reasons for the hair damage are poor treatment (use of chemicals, cheap coloring products, shampoo, etc) and the change of environment (stress, diet, etc). There was actually a nice article recently in the gulf news about facts and myths regarding hair. (http://gulfnews.com/gn-focus/special-reports/lifestyle/9-myths-about-hair-colour-busted-1.2082389). In order to fix your hair, you can visit a good salon and do a hair treatment. This will make your hair healthy again. Claude, who wrote the article, happened to be my hairdresser. She totally fixed my hair with a treatment session. Just google 'powered by claude' and you find plenty of great reviews on her work.
Latest post on 27 August 2017 - 12:54
Hi there, I've been having the same problems as you, and I'm also 24. I thought it was so weird that I was having such crazy hair fall, but it's really common here because of the water being very hard and harsh. I have been putting oil in my hair every two to three days to help keep it from looking dry and frizzy, and I would recommend getting a shower filter, they help filter the water so it's not as chlorinated and not as much hair fall.
Latest post on 25 August 2017 - 21:50
Hello, I am 24 years old female from dubai. I have black and wavy hair. For the past few months, i have noticed that my hair is falling rapidly, and is getting rough, dry and brittle. I am very worried. Any suggestion what to do? Seek professional medical advice !!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY