Recommendation Needed For Curtains,Blinds and Sofa Reupholstery work. | ExpatWoman.com

Recommendation Needed For Curtains,Blinds and Sofa Reupholstery work.

Latest post on 16 September 2017 - 20:49

Hi,
i am new here in Emirates Hills and looking for a professional peoples who can make Roman Blinds and BlackOut Curtains for my Villa in Emirates Hills.i also have 7 seater L-Shape Sofa to do Reupholstery work and some dining chairs.i hope you people will suggest me the best one in dubai .Thanks in advance :cool:

Latest post on 09 March 2021 - 16:17
I used Ali ( curtainsexpert) and his team so many times through expatwoman .He is the most recommended person as I found here for Curtains & Blinds work.i am extremly happy for his services.He is actually the solution provider and very very cooperative person. His contact number is 055-5528260 www.curtainsexpert.ae
Latest post on 12 February 2020 - 11:47
I used Ali for all my Curtains & Blinds work 2 years before.He is an Artist and very Professional in this field.I also give his reference to all my friends and they are also very much satisfied with his work and honesty.His contact number is 0555528260
Latest post on 05 January 2020 - 19:43
I saw animal printed bedsheets in Debenhams in Mirdiff City Centre.
Latest post on 05 May 2019 - 21:41
i am looking for Cotton Bedsheets in Zebra print.From where i can get this?
I am also looking for the same.
Latest post on 30 April 2019 - 22:19
i am looking for Cotton Bedsheets in Zebra print.From where i can get this?
Latest post on 06 May 2018 - 11:37
I used Ali 055-5528260 for my Villa.I would like to say thanks to Marian for recommending Ali.He is such a nice guy,professional in this curtains field.He has huge variety of Linen and Cotton base fabric.He suggested us perfect fabric and combination for all room curtains.I am so happy to work with him.Now no need to waste time with others.
Latest post on 11 October 2017 - 10:47
I recently used AMRIT SATWA for blinds and sofa upholstery - pretty happy with their work and cost - Call Aziz
Latest post on 02 October 2017 - 11:33
Thanks a lot Lilli and Marian Angel for helping me to find a best company .I am so happy with all my Curtains,Roman Blinds and Sofa Reupholstery work..ALI is extra quick and his fabric samples were superb .i made all Linen curtains and Simple plain cotton for Roman Blinds and the sofa from thick Jute fabric with back cotted layer.i am totally satisfied with his service and professional work.Want to recommend [i'>[b'>ALI 0555528260[/b'>[/i'> to every one.:cool:
Latest post on 18 September 2017 - 11:56
Thank you so much Kavita for your help and given me recommendation of Ali.He is such a great person,professional and very friendly.The service was exceptional which took only 4 days after we selected the materials.Now i had perfect Curtains,Roman Blinds and Sofa Reupholstery work.just because of your recommendation..if you have any queries pertaining to curtains or sofa covering or any types of blinds contact him [i'>[b'>055-5528260 ALI[/b'>[/i'>
Latest post on 17 September 2017 - 13:14
After reading everyone's advice I went with Ali 0555528260 based on the recommendations on EW. My curtains have just gone up and I am really happy with the quality and service, all my friends used him too.I would definitely recommend him. Been using him for 6 years.It was a fantastic experience.He is knowledgeable, courteous and very efficient as he comes to you with fabric books to help you choose in your own home.He had some lovely samples, nice fittings and his installation team were very good. Highly Recommended.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY