Where to have a baby? | ExpatWoman.com

Where to have a baby?

Latest post on 09 October 2017 - 15:57

We are in the process of moving to Dubai and due to be out in the first quarter of next year. I'm due my second baby next year and would love some advice for the best care/consultants and hospitals to have him/her at.
Also what's the policy in having other children and partners with you? As we won't have family out there.
Thank you :)

Latest post on 13 October 2017 - 22:26
City hospital is really good for delivery. Our experience of City Hospital was most amazing. Well it was about 8 years ago.;)
Latest post on 13 October 2017 - 12:46
We are in the process of moving to Dubai and due to be out in the first quarter of next year. I'm due my second baby next year and would love some advice for the best care/consultants and hospitals to have him/her at. Also what's the policy in having other children and partners with you? As we won't have family out there. Thank you :) Are you paying for this ? If not it’s worth checking your husbands insurance, if it’s a new job the insurance may not cover you if you are already expecting when he starts the job/insurance.
Latest post on 13 October 2017 - 00:46
We are in the process of moving to Dubai and due to be out in the first quarter of next year. I'm due my second baby next year and would love some advice for the best care/consultants and hospitals to have him/her at. Also what's the policy in having other children and partners with you? As we won't have family out there. Thank you :) Dr Lubna Ahmad Saudi German hospital Best gynecologist ad obstetrician?
Latest post on 12 October 2017 - 10:40
City hospital is really good for delivery.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY