Dubai studio city | ExpatWoman.com

Dubai studio city

Latest post on 12 October 2017 - 07:26

Hi

After staying in bur dubai for 20 years we are moving to dubai studio city. can anyone tell me hows the area in terms of safety, supermarkets.
Any nurseries where i can put my 3 yr old.

thanks

Latest post on 14 October 2017 - 15:04
thanks ranstone. so are there carrefour hypermarket and other facilites in motor city and ranches thanks Large Spinneys and plenty of other shops in Motor City ...... small Carrefour in AR2 and a Giante? in AR1 ..... other small shops and coffee shops in all of them.
Latest post on 14 October 2017 - 11:05
thanks ranstone. so are there carrefour hypermarket and other facilites in motor city and ranches thanks
Latest post on 13 October 2017 - 19:42
Hi After staying in bur dubai for 20 years we are moving to dubai studio city. can anyone tell me hows the area in terms of safety, supermarkets. Any nurseries where i can put my 3 yr old. thanks If you mean the new Glitz apartments these are very new and I don’t believe there are many facilities onsite yet but could be wrong. However these are a very short car ride away from all the facilities at Motor City and quite close (across the D63) to Arabian Ranches also quite close to Mudon
Latest post on 13 October 2017 - 14:47
no one staying in dubai studio city or nearby

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY