16 March 2016
Vegetable Hariyali from Govinda's
1. Heat up a tsp of ghee in a pan (usually frying pan works but could be done in a stainless steel pot as well).
2. Add in the chilli ginger paste and let it simmer with the tomato gravy, spinach and mint chutney.
3. Now we can add in all the veggies and spices and give it a couple of tosses over high heat.
4. You'll notice the mixture starting to thicken and coagulate.
5. Lastly add in a few pieces of paneer (we need to make sure it doesn't over cook), keep on medium flame for a minute and serve hot, garnished with fresh chopped cilantro.
If you would like to try more 100% healthy. 100% vegetarian recipes visit Govinda's!