8 Signs You Grew Up in Bahrain
If you’ve spent your childhood in Bahrain, you’ll likely relate to these…
Growing up on the small island in the middle of the Persian Gulf is a unique experience. In a place where everyone knows everyone, you’re bound to have many common memories.
Here are some you’ll definitely find relatable!
1. Eating these on Friday mornings (with milk tea as you got older)
It's so oily but so good!
2. Kids’ World was the ultimate trip
3. These were the bomb!
No pun intended.
SEE ALSO: Tap-and-Pay service launched in Bahrain
4. This ice-cream was your favourite treat!
Your end goal was really that gum at the bottom...
5. But these were also at the top of your favourites list
You’re probably craving one right now!
6. You would always find your whole school in City Centre
Everyone knows this is the hangout place.
SEE ALSO: Need advice? Ask other EWers on our Bahrain forum
7. Being called (or calling someone!) a “chicken nugget”
Just because you knew how to speak English well…
8. When you went to other countries, every drive felt like an eternity
Because you're used to getting places in 30 minutes or less.