The Old Library at MOE, what a great find??? | ExpatWoman.com

The Old Library at MOE, what a great find???

Latest post on 06 August 2015 - 11:43
Thanks a ton! I was on a lookout. In the meanwhile i found www.readnenjoy.com (online library service and does home delivery ;)
Latest post on 03 August 2015 - 21:29
Wow, thanks for sharing, Jules22!! This is very cool, I appreciate it!
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 13:03
I live nearby and didn't even know about this! I'm so excited I want to go there ASAP. :D Thanks for sharing this great find. Upon looking at its FB page and going to the DUCTAC website I learned that there are also writing workshops (as well as other creative workshops). Amazing! Again, thank you for sharing. You changed my life. LOL! Their August timings is 12 to 4 pm from Sunday to Thursday and 12 to 6 on Saturday. They are closed on Friday.
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 13:01
Thank you for sharing this! I have been thinking of searching for libraries here... I love reading, and I love buying books (I can never walk out of Kinokuya empty-handed), but at the end of the day I have to think of luggage restrictions ;)
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 12:47
I live nearby and didn't even know about this! I'm so excited I want to go there ASAP. :D Thanks for sharing this great find. Upon looking at its FB page and going to the DUCTAC website I learned that there are also writing workshops (as well as other creative workshops). Amazing! Again, thank you for sharing. You changed my life. LOL!
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 11:36
Do they take book donations? I have some books in mint condition that I would love to donate! So excited to visit this place, I've lived here for 25 years and didnt know about it! :D They do take book donations but not during summer months( I saw a notice about it when I last visited), and they have specified which kind of books they accept and in which condition. You can call them up for details , they are quite helpful.
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 10:19
AND they do storytimes - need to book though! Fabulous volunteers, great resource, well done to all the volunteers!
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 10:15
Do they take book donations? I have some books in mint condition that I would love to donate! So excited to visit this place, I've lived here for 25 years and didnt know about it! :D
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 04:20
ahhh I'm so excited about this!! :D

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY