Why do i have to enter security codes to enter the site | ExpatWoman.com

Why do i have to enter security codes to enter the site

Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 17:41
Hi All, As we said below we know it is frustrating it is frustrating for us as well. Please read the sticky post at the top of the Dubai forum which explains what is going on with the site connectivity... As said below our teams are working on everything they can to fix this 24 7. To the two ladies about the sign up issues below please email [email protected] and they will look into the sign ups for you and make any necessary adjustments for you. We are hoping this issue is resolved very, very soon and normal service returns as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience, understanding and continued support, Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 17:33
Also been trying to register my sister 2 times already and never got the email from admin saying that i can start using the website. Basically im not registered after 2 attempts. Yah, I recommended site to new arrival I met 3 weeks ago. She told me earlier she sent off registration details 2 weeks ago and despite emailing contact ID has heard nothing. Rude! Makes me not want to make any more recommendations.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 17:23
Its so annoying! I have to do the whole security letters as well.. Im also using Mac and Firefox but i guess it has nothing to do with that. Also been trying to register my sister 2 times already and never got the email from admin saying that i can start using the website. Basically im not registered after 2 attempts. I hope that soon this all is going to be fixed coz it takes a long time to get to threads now!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 16:58
Has it been fixed now ? I just logged in with no problems and not a single captcha screen !!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 16:38
wow,I have been lucky...have only had the occassional security sign in and the rest is as usual. I have a MAC, and using firefox, not sure if that is why I am not having problems. But, admin are doing their best to fix the situation :)
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 16:35
Just had "the owner of the site has denied you access" - most distressing! :\: Even to read it! the ultimate naughty chair! *wondering if EW is considering renegotiating their IT contract* Haha I have been dealing with the above all day
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 16:34
Just had "the owner of the site has denied you access" - most distressing! :\: Even to read it! the ultimate naughty chair! *wondering if EW is considering renegotiating their IT contract*
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 15:45
But to even get to a thread in the first place you have to go through a palava if you haven't saved the link. Not sure why there can't be a 'recent forum threads' button on home page. 90% of site traffic must be for forum!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 15:42
Easier way: Step 1: Sign in Step 2: Hit back button 1-2 times, until you are back at the thread you wanted to respond to. Step 3: Hit F5 to refresh page. Your page will be refreshed with you now signed in. Frustrating is the right word. As if the previous signin process wasn't onerous enough: Step 1: Sign in Step 2: Click on Dubai Step 3: Click on Forum Step 4: Click on Dubai AGAIN Step 5: Find the post you actually want to respond to all over again... Now we have Step 1A: Captcha screen. It was a joke before. Now I'm no longer laughing.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 15:34
Frustrating is the right word. As if the previous signin process wasn't onerous enough: Step 1: Sign in Step 2: Click on Dubai Step 3: Click on Forum Step 4: Click on Dubai AGAIN Step 5: Find the post you actually want to respond to all over again... Now we have Step 1A: Captcha screen. It was a joke before. Now I'm no longer laughing. I've asked before for a "Click to go straight to recent threads" button on the home page but they don't see a need for it. It's irritating to go through so many things to get to the right forum. So grumpy today. :-P
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 13:13
And even after you go through the check process, sign in, read threads and post, two minutes later the pop up locks you out again. The check system is not only cumbersome but obviously faulty.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 12:41
No, Lou. It is only you. No it is happeneing for me too! And on Chrome won't let me in at ALL - says I have been denied access to the site!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 12:14
Frustrating is the right word. As if the previous signin process wasn't onerous enough: Step 1: Sign in Step 2: Click on Dubai Step 3: Click on Forum Step 4: Click on Dubai AGAIN Step 5: Find the post you actually want to respond to all over again... Now we have Step 1A: Captcha screen. It was a joke before. Now I'm no longer laughing.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 12:08
Hello all, As you know from our earlier posts it is being worked on and we are just as frustrated as you! We have fed back already about the captcha and it is being worked on. If you are getting access denied message try to change your browser. Once again we thank you for your patience and understanding and if we could wave a magic wand to fix this we would! We are so sorry this is happening and doing all we can 24 7 to get access back to normal. Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 12:05
Atleast its asking you for a code, my desktop and phone now just show access denied.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:52
Happening to me too! Had just logged in, tried to move to another thread and poof, I was suddenly not logged in and had to do stupid security check in again!!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:43
I'm starting to get REALLY annoyed. Have to re-enter those codes over and over again. Can't you save the 'safe' IP-addresses to avoid having to re-enter? Imagine the companies who paid money to advertise on this site. Whoosh.. There goes a big part of your exposure.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:40
I've now been kicked out on my PC I've had to log in on my iPad! It said "access denied -owner has denied your access to the site" Have to say I'm not impressed !!!!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:38
I've also had to enter codes for the past few days and I couldn't get on the site at all last night. Hope it gets resolved soon.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:21
its taken me 2 hours to log in ! keeps throwing me out after ive entered my user name and password and the 2 words ! I thought im banned or something like that !
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:19
They have had a DDos attack and they need to stop 'bots' from getting in.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:16
That;s exactly the same as me, i don't know why though? Didn't think i would be the only one !! Admin why is this happening and can you fix it please ! <em>edited by lou86 on 18/06/2013</em>
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:15
It's not only you Lou, it's the same for me, constantly having to enter different codes, whether logged in or not. And yes, it is vvverrry frustrating.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:15
Its very annoying is it happening to anyone else? It keeps happening to me as well! I am logged in, I click on a thread then it kicks me out and I have to put the code in! Most annoying!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:12
No, Lou. It is only you.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 11:11
Its very annoying is it happening to anyone else?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY