I don't have the words to descibe my feelings | ExpatWoman.com

I don't have the words to descibe my feelings

Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 23:00
I tried for a few minutes to find out what this thread was about. Then I was pleased that I couldn't see it. (the headlines on british media had obviously moved on. Not that the people involved in this aren't having horrible time.... ...but if the news isn't enriching your life or fulfilling some need that you have.....please don't dwell on it...you can get old very quickly on dwelling on the dark things that folks do to each other....even if they are far from you .. when I looked I got misled into a story of a toddler being murdered... no shortage of cases like this... enriching and fulfilling seem odd words to use - I don't expect the news to do either of those things...I expect it to inform, that's all
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 21:34
Just dreadful, very disturbing . The extremely sad fact is that so many abusers were abused themselves, it's a terrible cycle. How on earth society deals with it is the million dollar question.
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 21:30
I tried for a few minutes to find out what this thread was about. Then I was pleased that I couldn't see it. (the headlines on british media had obviously moved on. Not that the people involved in this aren't having horrible time.... ...but if the news isn't enriching your life or fulfilling some need that you have.....please don't dwell on it...you can get old very quickly on dwelling on the dark things that folks do to each other....even if they are far from you ..
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 17:44
This young offender business is just really too much. Just look at the two who tortured Jamie Bulger,they are now living among the general population with new names to boot. The punishment MUST fit the crime,agree with other posters,he should be put in with the general population and their own brand of justice. Prayers for the little mite, what a way to start your life.
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:37
My uncles brother was a jail head. Prisoners tend to have their own ways of dealing with pedophiles. It includes a broom, barb wire and karma. Shocking, although my friend at home is a Prison Officer close to Eastbourne and she said they are all segregated from the main prison so they cannot be touched So wrong
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:31
If he is even there for that long... he will probably get out early for some blo*dly human rights rubbish. They should go back to calling them outlaws- outside the law and outside of its protection.... this 'kid' is a monster and deserves be punished not reprimanded...
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:25
I saw the title but couldn't bring myself to read it. I can't even fathom how that would enter someone's mind to do this. I have goosebumps all over.
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:24
I just don't get it....where do these young kids get these ideas from? I mean, there's so much to look forward to at 19... college, friends, hanging out, taking charge as an adult... where do they get these ideas from? It's sad, disgusting and vile all at the same time.
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:14
But seriously, if i paid UK tax, i would be fuming that my hard earned money would be being used to feet this thing... I never used to be in favor of the death penalty, but as I get older and as the world gets more and more over-crowded you do start to wonder why some people should get to live while innocents die. This particular one would be no great loss to the gene pool. Totally Agree
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:11
But seriously, if i paid UK tax, i would be fuming that my hard earned money would be being used to feet this thing... I never used to be in favor of the death penalty, but as I get older and as the world gets more and more over-crowded you do start to wonder why some people should get to live while innocents die. This particular one would be no great loss to the gene pool.
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:09
My uncles brother was a jail head. Prisoners tend to have their own ways of dealing with pedophiles. It includes a broom, barb wire and karma. Like button again please :)
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:07
Castrate then hang the *******! Where do such *&%% leave their humanity! Its a small nappy wearing baby you %%%% !!!!
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:06
My uncles brother was a jail head. Prisoners tend to have their own ways of dealing with pedophiles. It includes a broom, barb wire and karma. And front teeth knocked out? Or is that just on TV?
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:05
My uncles brother was a jail head. Prisoners tend to have their own ways of dealing with pedophiles. It includes a broom, barb wire and karma.
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:04
But seriously, if i paid UK tax, i would be fuming that my hard earned money would be being used to feet this thing... Wheres the 'like' button "thing" - yes
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:03
OMG that has made me feel sick, that revolting disgusting human being - if he can be even called that
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 15:01
But seriously, if i paid UK tax, i would be fuming that my hard earned money would be being used to feet this thing...
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 14:57
I can't bring myself to read it but from the title I hope he has 14 years of other inmates taking to him with cutlery.
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 14:56
Or put him in a jail full of pedophiles who like teenage boys
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 14:54
i have words... Hang him by the ***** <em>edited by Ginnee on 26/09/2013</em>
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 14:54
Oh my gosh I just read it. If I were the parents of this baby I'd rather take the law into my own hands than see such injustice.
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 14:52
i have words... Hang him
Latest post on 26 September 2013 - 14:48
I have just read the most disgusting article in the Daily Mail (I am not putting the link as I wish I could go back in time and not open the page as it is so bad so do not want to subject others to it). Words just fail me as to how some people can be so cruel especially to someone just starting their life and the UK justice system only gives out a 14 year sentence. Sorry for being cryptic, but I just had to get it out there to try to stop it going round in my head. Hoping the family and victim can heal from the mental (and physical) scars..

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY