Where can I buy fresh pasta in Dubai?? | ExpatWoman.com

Where can I buy fresh pasta in Dubai??

Latest post on 06 November 2013 - 17:25

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times, so I'm sorry to be on repeat!

Does anyone know where I can get fresh homemade pasta from in Dubai? We recently returned from Italy and have a few fresh truffles so want to use top quality pasta.

All suggestions welcome!!!

Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 17:46
Eataly in Dubai Mall - never tired - will definitely give it a dry this weekend
Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 16:43
Have you tried Eataly in Dubai Mall? Ground floor near the fountain entrance. We had the fresh mushroom ravioli from there and it was great! Would be lovely with your fresh truffles. I just used up the last of our Italian truffle oil in risotto so am slavering at the thought of your truffles. Enjoy :o)
Latest post on 06 November 2013 - 19:27
You can either call up the food hall in Galleries Lafayette or you could contact Stefano's restaurant, http://stefanorestaurant.com/, they appear to be the retail arm of a Dubai-based company called Pasta Regina which supplies hotels, etc with fresh pasta. I found and bought some fresh pasta at Carrefour MOE that had been locally produced in Dubai, I don't know whether it was made by Pasta Regina, but it was decent. This was in May 2013 and I haven't checked since.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY