Don't like this at all | ExpatWoman.com

Don't like this at all

Latest post on 19 December 2013 - 11:55

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/environment/kerala-dog-trainer-to-tame...

"When asked about the illegality of keeping wild pets in the UAE, Wolf said the wild animal has a better chance of surviving and procreating when they are domesticated."

If people stopped taking them out of the wild so they can have an exotic pet their chances of survival would be greater....

“It is tougher for them to survive in the wild these days. Many species are getting extinct. But I feel they are safer under the custody of people who love and protect them as their pets,” he said.

Nothing says i love my pet more than declawing and removal of teeth....

Latest post on 19 December 2013 - 20:22
Well they do say that idiots attract each other. This so called "expert" must be rubbing his hands in glee "training" these beautiful wild animals to satisfy the vanity of some people with more money than sense.
Latest post on 19 December 2013 - 18:26
And most of them end up at a rescue center in an appalling state (if they do not die prematurely) as they have been fed the wrong diet and they are psychologically traumatised. I fail to understand how taking one of these exotic animal as a pet is actually saving them.As Nomad says, it is all about status for some.A lot of educating these people needs doing.
Latest post on 19 December 2013 - 18:21
What utter nonsense ....... These are WILD animals and this is the reason they have been declawed and their teeth removed,this is the only way they can be 'controlled' without their natural instincts and wild behaviour kicking in. It is just tragic that some feel the need to take these magnificent creatures out of their wild habitat to parade around as bragging rights.
Latest post on 19 December 2013 - 12:17
*Speechless* [i'>Wolf was flown to Bahrain by a royal family member who had rehabilitated a four-year-old cheetah from Ethiopia.[/i'> What, so STOLEN in other words? Is that what this means?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY