any one did icsi at fakih dubai | ExpatWoman.com

any one did icsi at fakih dubai

Latest post on 19 December 2013 - 16:14

hi ladies i want to ask about icsi in dubai at dr fakih
it costs 30000 AED , + transfer in day 5 1500 + embryo freezing 2500 per year + assisted hatching 2500AED
i think it is expensive but their high sucess rates make to think of them

please help me

Latest post on 28 September 2015 - 20:05
ladies Can u tell me plzz what medicines dr gave u during ivf or something u were taking like ROYAL JELLY, SELENIUM, COQ10, vitamin D ETC and diet also. that helped in conceiving. WHICH DR IS GOOD FOR IVF IN ABU DHABI MUMABEAR U WROTE IN ONE OF UR POST ALSOO PLZZ TELL WHAT DOSE N MEDICINES U WERE TAKING THAT HELPED IN CONCEIVING DURING IVF
Latest post on 11 January 2014 - 20:14
Hello Rehafnader, I did my first IVF/ICSI with Fakih in Nov'13 and today I'm 10weeks pregnant! :). Yes, I agree they are expensive but its worth every dhs once you get your BFP. The total cost of IVF amounted to 36000 -38000dhs. First three blood tests are covered in the cycle and the ultra sound (300 dhs) after that is charged to you. Then additional blood test will be done at 10 weeks (i had mine today and costed 3200dhs!). I did a 3 day transfer as I had only 3 embryos, hence we did not do genetic testing but I don't understand why they are charging you extra for a day 5 transfer. I don't think they do embryo freezing as it is banned in Dubai. Please check it with them. Whom are you with at Fakih? If you want any more info, please let me know.
Latest post on 11 January 2014 - 19:33
Hi Mummabear, I just wanted to ask you, when were you handed over back to your regular gynecologist from Fakih?. I am 10 weeks pregnant through IVF from Fakih and have my NT scan in 2 weeks. I'm hoping they will hand me over after that. Nothings covered in my insurance at Fakih and the cost is increasing everyday..
Latest post on 11 January 2014 - 19:29
Hi, yes I can highly recommend them, I did ivf and ended up with 5 blasts, they transferred two and both stuck, now have 1 year old twin boys and 3 embryos frozen. We initially did 2 rounds in conceive in Sharjah which there was no comparison. It's worth paying the money with dr Fakih, there is no price on having a family. His success rates are so high, and they cannot lie about it, I personally know 5 other couples who are friends that were also successful with him! Best of luck and lots of baby dust to you x <em>edited by Dipz20 on 11/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 20 December 2013 - 18:03
Hi, yes I can highly recommend them, I did ivf and ended up with 5 blasts, they transferred two and both stuck, now have 1 year old twin boys and 3 embryos frozen. We initially did 2 rounds in conceive in Sharjah which there was no comparison. It's worth paying the money with dr Fakih, there is no price on having a family. His success rates are so high, and they cannot lie about it, I personally know 5 other couples who are friends that were also successful with him! Best of luck and lots of baby dust to you x
Latest post on 19 December 2013 - 20:02
pump

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY